Sponsored Ad

Node.js web development with Visual Studio Code



Node.js is a JavaScript framework for web development, and high-performant and scalable APIs. I got introduced with the Node.js a few months ago, and ever since I am in love with the framework itself -- despite the fact that I hate JavaScript.

In this video I cover most common things for web development with Node.js, such as what you need to get started with Node.js development. I used,

  • Express framework
  • Pug templating engine
To build the basic web server. I was unable to finish off with the Pug templating framework and I will start with Pug in the next video as soon as that goes live. 

The source code for this is available at, https://github.com/afzaal-ahmad-zeeshan/nodejs-sample, you can use that code as you wish

Comments

  1. What a brilliant information you are sharing here about the relevant technology. I really appreciate your effort. I’ll visit your blog again to get some more nice information about other technologies too. Keep up the good work buddy!!

    Node js Development Company Texas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Sponsored Ad

Popular posts from this blog

PyCharm vs Visual Studio Code for Python Development

Setting Up a MongoDB Server on Alibaba Cloud

Understanding the Azure Cosmos Db