Sponsored Ad

ASP.NET 5 mixed with Windows 10!


Recently I was amazed by the new things ASP.NET 5 has in the Web API of its and also on the other hand I was looking forward to write an article for Windows 10. I thought why not write an article for them both! It was a great opportunity for me to do so, as I learnt many things while on the way to write the article and while compiling the resources for my article. 

The article that I recently published on CodeProject and C# Corner introduces how users can create a Windows 10 application which actually serves as the client for an ASP.NET 5 Web API! ASP.NET 5 introduces many updates to old Web API and this one is as simple as a single controller that you can use to create and set your API, yes a single controller! 

I would recommend that you definitely go and read the article on any of the following networks, which ever you prefer. 

Do not forget to vote and share your valuable comments or feedback so that I can make the post even better!

You may also get the source code from MSDN galleries. Be sure to download the package and vote for it. 

See you next time with something else, helpful for you! :-)

Comments

Sponsored Ad

Popular posts from this blog

PyCharm vs Visual Studio Code for Python Development

Understanding the Azure Cosmos Db

Setting Up a MongoDB Server on Alibaba Cloud